I have too little time to write a blog after I moved to DC recently. But I do want to record a number of new experiences here, however concise:
1. Megabus is bad! After they made us wait, made us miss the bus, they wouldn't even reply my complaining email. I hate them.
2. NBA game is exciting-DC WIZARDS vs CHICAGO BULLS. It's really a miniature of American culture and life.
3. Chomsky is a incredible thinker. To be able to analyze syntax the way he does is beyond anyone's imagination.
4. 田牧米is really the best rice I've ever had.
5.DC's weather rocks!
6. Arlington-at least Crystal City, is the best community I have ever lived in.
7. Doing phonetic analysis with Praat is nice. So many levels in this software.
8. Syntax still gets me going. It is very intriguing.
9. I continue to balance perspectives from humanities and sciences.
10.Play more music is always good for me.