- NWAV42,October 17-20,2013,Pittsburgh,pa(CMU/PITT),CALL FOR PAPER NOW
- ISMIR 2013 (The annual Conference of the International Society for Music Information Retrieval (ISMIR) is the world’s leading research forum on processing, searching, organizing and accessing music-related data, 2013 conference in Brazil, Nov.2013).
- ESSLLI 2013, The 25th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information (ESSLLI 2013) will be held at Heinrich Heine University in Düsseldorf, Germany, August 5-16, 2013.
- Quantitative Data in Formal Semantics and Pragmatics,Special thematic session as part of the 19th Amsterdam Colloquium,December 18-20, 2013, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- SMC sound and music computing conference 2013,SMAC Stockholm Music Acoustics Conference 2013/SMC Sound and Music Computing Conference 2013,30 July — 3 August 2013,KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
- SMPC 2013,The biennial meeting of the Society for Music Perception and Cognition will be held August 8-11, 2013 at Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada.
- The R User Conference 2013,July 10-12 2013,University of Castilla-La Mancha, Albacete, Spain
- SOUND CREATION LAB 2013,14.06.2013 - 12:30h,Auditori UPF Poblenou
C/ Roc Boronat 138,Barcelona, Entrada gratuïta.
- Music Hack Day (MHD), Barcelona – Thursday, June 13th at 9AM to Friday 14th at 6PM.MTG webpage: http://mtg.upf.edu/node/2758.
- The 3rd International Workshop on Folk Music Analysis will take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 6 and 7, 2013. topics of interest: computational ethnomusicology; modeling of music cognition; automatic transcription
- Concerts del tercer trimestre, orquestra de cambra de la UPF, 6-7 de juny del 2013 a les 19.00h, sala polivalent-edifici tanger, campus poblenou; auditori de l'agora jordi rubio i balaguer, campus de ciutadella, barcelona
- Xavier Carreras talk, Monday, June 3, 2013, 3:30pm, 55.410, tanger building, UPF,Host: Miguel Ballesteros (TALN),Title: Rich Dependency-based Representations of Natural Language Syntax
PAST EVENTS HIGHLIGHTS
- GURT 2013,The Georgetown University Round Table on Languages and Linguistics 2013 (GURT) and the 44th Annual Conference on African Linguistics (ACAL) will convene jointly at Georgetown University, Washington, DC. The conference theme is "African Languages: Specifics and Universals" and the conference will take place from March 7th to 10th of 2013.