1. When you take the subway anywhere, you have to put all your bags through the x-ray security check machine.
2. Crazy drivers everywhere on the street(applies to the motorcyle and powered bikers too).
3. People do not dare to make their voice heard in the situation they are being treated poorly.
4. Government employees (even those assuming low-level positions) do not give a damn to citizens asking for help.
5. People go super crazy (always) in the buffets of KTVs and elsewhere acting like free food is of the utmost importance and they have not had meals for days.
6.Sometimes people are more judgmental and have certain fixed ideas about how to live your life.
7.People are not as straightforward when they deal with you(sometimes I really like the way Americans do things in this respect)
8.The law is really not all that powerful in many aspects.
9.Kids are too burdened from school work.
10. Those long walks through the subway connection tunnels.